Sand Serpent at Ross! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

For those of you who wanted a better look at the pilot: YOJOE.COM | Star-Viper

Just a FYI, the link to his file card say "Storm Shadow"

WUDStar

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks - it's fixed now.

Was in my local Ross the other day- still no cancelled vehicle sets or Sand Vipers, but there were three 12" figures- Grunt, Dusty and Cobra Frog Man, just $8 each. I didn't pick any up since it's not what my son is building up in his collection. I went next door to see if Target had gotten anymore of the latest Joe items in- they were still sold out, BUT- they did have a Night Raven (the last one) on the clearance isle marked down again to just $7.38. Found a 2-pack of Star Wars Bounty Hunters, too for just $2! Not a bad day of bargain hunting!

I have a question Who/ or What is Ross? I hear tht name alot and have been wondering for a while what people are takinkg about.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsavage21 View Post
    I have a question Who/ or What is Ross? I hear tht name alot and have been wondering for a while what people are takinkg about.
    It's a discount clothing/home goods store, kinda like TJMaxx. But they're pretty much in the south and on the coasts.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by wudstar View Post
    Mike Prime - I'm a completist
    PJ Donnell - not at Wal-Mart up here :-(

although I do have my Lava Pod, Desert Rockslide, Polar Sharc, Tiger Claw, and Lava Pod from Wal-Mart

WUDStar
    if taken out of the box shipping would be a lot cheaper.. But if your a completest then you'll want one to open and one to keep MISB probably. I found 4 at a Ross in Denver and bought one. I love jets and this isn't a Night Raven to me... its a Night Serpent for the black and Sand Serpent for the new one.

Made it back to Ross this evening- they added more 12" figures including Snowjob. Didn't get that, but I did find a Fury for $12 and a paraviper for $3. The lady said she was hoing to get some "sand jets" in the next few days. They had another HISS (v5) for just $12 and I'm tempted to try to find a way to get it, too!