1994 HOF Rhino G.P.V

yojoe.com

1994 HOF Rhino G.P.V

Hey guys, I was recently looking through Ebay and came across this : G.I. Joe ARAH Boxed 1994 Hall of Fame Rhino GPV AFA 85 - eBay (item 400186416986 end time Jan-16-11 15:00:55 PST)

I have never heard of the Hall OF Fame Rhino G.P.V, It looked pretty neat and wondered if anybody here had one or had some pics, thanks for any info,mark

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had one as a kid. It was pretty cool. It had two seats, two slots in the back for figures and a gunner's rail. and the gun was similar or the same as on the Monster Blaster APC.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks , I must have kept passing over it in the archives=)

I have one of these. When I got it as a kid it had 2 left doors (or 2 right doors). I think I may be missing some of the missiles now. It's currently in my grandma's basement.
    ~Pit-Viper~

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Viper View Post
    I have one of these. When I got it as a kid it had 2 left doors (or 2 right doors). I think I may be missing some of the missiles now. It's currently in my grandma's basement.
    You, too? I was disappointed when mine had two of the same door, and then the only other one at the store had the same problem. But then I actually started playing with it, and I began to enjoy it

It must have been at least a small-scale widespread problem.