GI JOE 12 Inch Prototype and Unproduced Figures for sale or trade.

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up GI JOE 12 Inch Prototype and Unproduced Figures for sale or trade.

I recently aquired these. It will take a few days for me to come up with a price, but feel free to make an offer on any of them. I am also always up for trades for any Prototype GI JOE 3 3/4 inch or 80's action figures.

Okay, Finally got prices worked out.
    All prices are NOT firm and will consider trades and best offers.

1.)Unproduced PRE-Production Sample EELS with Manta Vehicle. This figure is Not painted. Early stage of production..............$175.00

2.)Unproduced Production Sample EELS with Manta Vehicle. This figure is painted and decals are on the vehicle...............$175.00

3.)Pre-Production Sample Venom vs. Valor B.A.T. II. This figure is Not painted and comes with accessories shown...........SOLD!!!!

4.)Unknown Preproduction figure. It is from the GI JOE line but could not find any info on him. Maybe an unproduced figure. Figure is unpainted and includes White hat, Cross bow weapon and knife. Dressed in camo pants and vest.................................$75.00

5.)Pre-Production Sample Venom Vs. Valor Sand Scorpion with Accessories. Figure is unpainted..............................$40.00

6.)Pre-Production Sample Venom Vs. Valor Roadblock with Gun Accessory. Figure is unpainted.............SOLD!!!!!

7.)Unpainted Sample Venom Vs. Valor Cobra Commander with Accessories. This figure also comes with a different helmet than the final production version. This figure is bagged...........$70.00

8.)Pre-Production Sample Venom Vs. Valor Gung-Ho figure with knife and pistol. This figure is unpainted..........................$60.00

9.)Figure and Clothing Sample GI JOE vs. Cobra Storm Shadow Pre-Production sample. Pink outfit and accessories. This figure is unpainted......................................... .............$60.00

10.)Pre-Production GI JOE vs. Cobra Beachhead. Includes Accessories and figure is unpainted........................................$ 50.00

11.)Pre-Production Venom vs. Valor Hi-Tech. Includes Accessories and figure is unpainted........................................$ 40.00

12.)Clothing Sample Venom Vs. Valor Dr. Mindbender. This is a very early sample. Pretty sure it's a Bazooka figure with Dr. Mindbender clothing. Includes briefcase. VERY RARE......................$80.00

12.)Early Sample of Venom Vs. Valor Bazooka Figure. This is an eary sample with limited accessories. Figure is unpainted.........$60.00

Bagged 12" Cobra Commander

Unproduced Painted EELS SAMPLE with Vehicle

Unproduced UNpainted EELS SAMPLE with Vehicle

And finally some Samples of Dr. Mindbender (I think) and Bazooka
    I like pie..

Last call before I hit ebay with these.
    I like pie..