Cobrajoe/Danyanda are both good sellers

yojoe.com

I would like to clarify a few things concerning the trade I made with Cobrajoe (Mark Ethier). I sent him incorrect accessories due to a mistake in my reference book. The situation was then compounded by the fact that I was out of the country and could not respond to his e-mails in a timely fashion. We were both hasty in posting negative feedback on each other, and the situation has been resolved. I do not want this to hurt either of our reputations.
    Mark sent me all of the items that he said he would, and I am very pleased with them. I would recommend him as a quality trader to anyone. What occured between us was a simple mistake that was unfortunately handled poorly by both parties. We have resolved the issue and I do not wish for either of our reputations to be damaged by this.

Dan
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi

Yes it was only a misunderstanding. We where both to fast at giving bad feedback. I think its because we are tired of getting ripped off. We didn't give a chance to explain the story to each other...danyanda did send me great stuff. I would trade with him anytime..And would recommend to everyone...

Good to see this story had a happy ending.
    Comic stores use a very odd logic; sell incomnplete figures for $1, but sell the new figures for $15 each. How do they make any money?