HOF question

yojoe.com

Thread: HOF question

HOF question

Question-yojoe.com doesn't really spotlight the HOF figures, and their archives aren't as complete as their 3 3/4" figures. Anyone know of a website that will have the 12" figures archived like yojoe does? I put all my 12" figures in a box to move, and never took them out until recently, and now I can't figure out what goes with who...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Anybody know about this at all?

Can't really help, but maybe try a google images search of each individual figure. I bet someone has tagged photos of them geared up.
    That's what I have to do with TF's sometimes...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grunt 4 mvp View Post
    Can't really help, but maybe try a google images search of each individual figure. I bet someone has tagged photos of them geared up.
    That's what I have to do with TF's sometimes...

www.tfu.info Alpha Index

Actually, lately I've been doing what I can to try and update the 12" archives. Unfortunately, we have a severe lack of photos. One fellow did send in images of a few sets, but unfortunately, they were lost in a hard drive crash I had. (If you're reading this, please resend!)

I have completed a few entries over the last few days, so we're trying to get at least something up there. If we can't supply pictures ourselves, we've been trying to get pictures Hasbro released, so there's at least something on the page.

I know I'm personally short of just a few pieces that, if acquired, would let me complete about 5 more archive entries. I've actually been scouring ebay for these pieces, but they're in short supply it seems!