1984 Sunbow "model" binder and pics!!!!! - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    ...and the fact that there is so much vehicle art is amazing. Love that it combines both presentation art copies and other artists.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

that's some awesome stuff for sure ... I wish more of Sunbow's items could be found on the open market like Filmation items are. Congrats on a sweet score

It's great to have access to Joe history like this - I would love to see a project for GI Joe like what the folks at the Power and Honor foundation are doing for He-Man.

It would be fantastic to see more of this type of history unearthed and preserved.
    Our next live-Auction event is coming soon. Check back often for updates and complete LIVE for all your favorite Toys and Collectibles! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigToyAuction View Post
    It's great to have access to Joe history like this - I would love to see a project for GI Joe like what the folks at the Power and Honor foundation are doing for He-Man.

It would be fantastic to see more of this type of history unearthed and preserved.
    The joedeclassified booth at joe con for the last five years has displayed preproduction items for the attendees to view and discuss.

There has been some really awesome stuff.
    Chris

.....I have no words! Thanks for sharing Dry