1984 Sunbow "model" binder and pics!!!!! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That is some amazing stuff. I would frame every single piece.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nerdsgetchicks View Post
    That is some amazing stuff. I would frame every single piece.
    +1

Thanks a lot for sharing those treasures with us dryhawk
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

These are the only one's in the binder but I do have some other Sunbow model cels that I can take pictures of. No Duke, Blowtorch etc. but most of them are from the Mass Device cartoon.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dryhawk37 View Post
    These are the only one's in the binder but I do have some other Sunbow model cels that I can take pictures of. No Duke, Blowtorch etc. but most of them are from the Mass Device cartoon.
    Cool Stuff - Thanks for sharing!

Was this from the Roger Slifer collection from a little while ago? I know he had some neat stuff like this going through Heritage Auctions, and I've been dying to see it.
    Our next live-Auction event is coming soon. Check back often for updates and complete LIVE for all your favorite Toys and Collectibles! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeToyFan View Post
    Wow, congrats on that awesome piece of Joe history. Please don't tell me you bought that off craigslist. Whenever I look on there, I find people selling their ROC figures or the Pit for $100.00

Thanks for sharing the binder with us!

Or nineties Star Wars stuff for $25.00+ per figure.

For every 100 duds, there's that one gem, though.
    Our next live-Auction event is coming soon. Check back often for updates and complete LIVE for all your favorite Toys and Collectibles! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Yes, this was from the Heritage auctions from a little less than a year ago. Most of the other lots went a LOT higher than this one did too. There were 2 other lots that I bid on but they went out of my price range but I'd LOVE to see what was inside. The auction had some horrible pictures so I had to bid and cross my fingers on what I actually got.

Quote Originally Posted by dryhawk37 View Post
    Yes, this was from the Heritage auctions from a little less than a year ago. Most of the other lots went a LOT higher than this one did too. There were 2 other lots that I bid on but they went out of my price range but I'd LOVE to see what was inside. The auction had some horrible pictures so I had to bid and cross my fingers on what I actually got.
    Cool! I spoke with Roger about some of that stuff not too long ago, and was really interested in seeing what all was in there.

I wasn't able to participate in the Heritage auction, so I missed out on this. But I'm glad you brought these here to share with us.

Too often, these get sold into the hands of a private collector and are hidden away until they wind up at auction again years later.

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Really nice binder! Where did you get that from? Now that is some vintage stuff!

Amazing buy Drew. I talked with Roger after the fact. I'm sure if it had been from another more monitored auction it would have gone for a lot more so I'm sure for a crazy good price, all things considered.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.