Coil Con 2011 Midwest Gi-Joe Swap Meet: July 23, 2011 - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    This was an AWESOME time!!! Way bigger than last year. Can't wait to see what next year brings

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yup, we had over 100. I wish I knew the exact count. We can confirm 77 in the grand prize drawing. Next year I will have someone use a clicker to count everyone.
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

Quote Originally Posted by cmderinchief View Post
    Yup, we had over 100. I wish I knew the exact count. We can confirm 77 in the grand prize drawing. Next year I will have someone use a clicker to count everyone.
    Why don't you just get a sign-in log type set up. Kind of like they do at weddings. Just put in a cool GI Joe themed binder instead of one of those "fru-fru" types...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

IMO I think a log book would be passed up regularly. Only reason I have ever signed in at a wedding is because there is that lady that just won't give up!

But I would like to say thank you (now that everything has calmed) to every one that was there to make it worth the trip! Sudelaya, Cmderinchief, Sneak Peek, Navy Viper, Mighty Puundragon, and any body else I might offend to forget!! haha

Oh and Sneak, I will definitely have to keep in contact with you! Those shirts are just to cool to pass up

The 2012 planning committee got together yesterday. Free Pizza and we ended up staying all day talking from 1PM until like 9PM, lol. The meeting was actually over at 5PM but with that many Tankers in the same place we had to force ourselves to leave.

COIL CON/COIL CLUB

Sept 8, 2012 will be the next one. Get ready!
    **Add Kokomo Toys & Collectibles On Facebook**
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kokomo...s/312632357906

HASBRO PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE @ www.kokomotoys.com

Currently buying ROC & POC Testshots/Prototypes.

Since we have been there for the last two guess we kinda need to make it this time So it looks like "those guys from Utah" have marked the calender for this year. Can't wait!!!

Well that gives me plenty enough time to save up , I'll be there - every one has such a good time !

I'm really looking forward to this as it'll be my first Coil Con!!!

It should be a good time. The new website is being built as we speak!!
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!