Well Heres the Pair of GI Joe Powerwheels I Just Scored!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well Heres the Pair of GI Joe Powerwheels I Just Scored!!

Man these were wayyyy nicer then the pics. They have been stored in a closed garage since 80's!! Its all there but the mast & flag. I can't wait to get a battery next week and verify they work. One is called "Tracker" did they make different versions or was this a decal option?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh man. I wanted one of these so bad when I was 5, but then my neighbor got one and we found out how absolute crap they were.

Slow as a turtle but just fast enough to get the water shot out of the front to blow back in your face even when shot into the wind.
    firefly owns you!

WOW thats excellent, grats man. I never saw anything like that in stores around here, and had no idea such a thing even existed. Very cool find.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah I didnt know un til I found these, never seen these ever in my life.

I also noticed the "Tracker" version has no machine gun?? Was there different versions of this anyone know?

I just found out from calling Powerwheels that that the one called "Tracker" is THE ONE to have!! Guy told me they made the slightly cheaper version the tracker and it didnt sell well because all the kids wanted the one that had the water cannon on the front. SO they made FARRRRR less of the tracker version. He said this one is MEGA rare. Now where tio get cheap old shool batteries, all the places I have looked are like 50.00!!! WHAT!!!! Wonder if you could convert it??

Can anyone see this thread anymore??

Why was this moved it fit under the forum I had originally posted in????

They moved it because you put it in the wrong section.
    ~Pit-Viper~

Convert

You can convert them! My Dad hooked a car battery up to the Barbie VW for my little girls. It will make it alot faster so be careful.