Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Feeling like an old fart now (I am only 28 though).

I have to say the Zarana I saw and the Cobra Commander look pretty cool.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97 View Post
    starscream is sick!
    yes it is!!!!
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    There's no way they are going to make enough Starscream sets to fill demand. Get ready to pay $400 on Ebay folks.
    I was just thinking the same thing!
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Meh, you never know about Starscream... TF fans aren't known to like non-transforming incarnations of their beloved characters.

No doubt the prices will be inflated, but maybe not as much as we fear.

Liking everything I'm seeing, though!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

That Starscream Skystriker may not be able to transform but it still is wicked!

I don't even collect Transformers and I want that starscream! I doubt I'll be able to fork over the cash for the Ebay mark-up. I'll just have to settle for the regular remake. Looks pretty cool too. That is slotted for retail right? Anybody know what kind of price point were looking at?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

I will say I'm only interested in a couple in each of the new POC waves. I am disappointed to hear that a vintage looking Techno Viper is going in the Renegades line, which I have no interest in whatsoever. They should have put him in the POC line, easy.

Does anyone know if the POC line is ending after these waves in favor of a Renegades line? I hope not! But then again, the moths in my wallet wouldn't mind
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    I will say I'm only interested in a couple in each of the new POC waves. I am disappointed to hear that a vintage looking Techno Viper is going in the Renegades line, which I have no interest in whatsoever. They should have put him in the POC line, easy.

Does anyone know if the POC line is ending after these waves in favor of a Renegades line? I hope not! But then again, the moths in my wallet wouldn't mind
    I'm a little disappointed the vintage remakes aren't going on 25th Ann. style cards. Actually, doesn't matter to me because I'll be opening the Techno Vipers I find.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I'm a little disappointed the vintage remakes aren't going on 25th Ann. style cards.
    I completely agree with that statement, but I've come to grips that 25th line is gone. That could have been said about a few others, namely Low-Light. However I've come to welcome the POC packaging as an acceptable, updated replacement, even though I don't care for maybe about a third of the POC figures themselves.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

I am sure there will be all new packaging for the 30th that will be nostalgic. hard to think that 25th was 4 years ago already. time flies.