Sky Striker? We're finally getting a Sky Striker? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    sure looks like Thunder to me.
    I think it's a non-Tiger Force version of Skystriker.

All of the paint and gear more closely resembles Skystriker than that of Thunder.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    And now it looks like we will probably be getting this OTHER Skystriker as well.

I may have missed this, but where did you see this art? It's a great find!

I can only assume that, whether it's Skystriker or Thunder, that this means either more exclusive classic-style sets somewhere down the road and/or more club FSS figures with classic cardbacks. I'll take either Skystriker or Thunder, but am holding out hope that if they make a mold for that helmet, we may eventually get a true Classic/25th version of both.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hultquist View Post
    I may have missed this, but where did you see this art? It's a great find!

I can only assume that, whether it's Skystriker or Thunder, that this means either more exclusive classic-style sets somewhere down the road and/or more club FSS figures with classic cardbacks. I'll take either Skystriker or Thunder, but am holding out hope that if they make a mold for that helmet, we may eventually get a true Classic/25th version of both.
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.......lol

naw, it was accidentally posted by the GIJCC on their facebook page then quickly removed within minutes. Overall consensus is that it's the 13th mystery free figure you get if you buy all 12 figures.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.......lol

naw, it was accidentally posted by the GIJCC on their facebook page then quickly removed within minutes. Overall consensus is that it's the 13th mystery free figure you get if you buy all 12 figures.
    Huh. Personally, I'd be a bit surprised if it was, although quite pleasantly so. I'd always figured that the 13th figure would be a repaint (like the previously unreleased-at-retail Night Force Falcon or Tiger Force Roadblock) - something neat to reward subscribers but not something so unique that it would tick off folks who opted not to sign up.

Well, we'll see. I guess if the 13th figure is Skystriker (or Thunder), I owe you a Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hultquist View Post
    Huh. Personally, I'd be a bit surprised if it was, although quite pleasantly so. I'd always figured that the 13th figure would be a repaint (like the previously unreleased-at-retail Night Force Falcon or Tiger Force Roadblock) - something neat to reward subscribers but not something so unique that it would tick off folks who opted not to sign up.

Well, we'll see. I guess if the 13th figure is Skystriker (or Thunder), I owe you a Coke.
    He basically is a repaint. Wild Weasel's entire body plus some random head like Ripcord (84 version), Thunderblast, or Red Star. The only new item would be the antennae from the helmet.