Spiderpumpkin's Collection - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Wonderful collection!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Thanks.

I really need to get organized so I can enjoy what I have in my collection. I've had these 2 Defiants for 7 years and army built Payload, Hardtop and Star Brigade figures to display with the sets but didn't do it until this week.

Next I want to set up all 3 of my Hammerheads with my Decimator figures, EELs, etc.

I like the Tiger Ray hydrofoil a lot but I can't bring myself to use it for Joes. It's missing a driver because I couldn't find my Sonic Lampreys before I took the pictures.

I also thought I had more than 1 Bronze Bomber orange Secto Viper but I'm not sure because all I could find was that one in the picture. I really wish I had a lot more but I guess I'll live with one. He can be the Officer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Was that you who bought the MISB purple Snow Cat from EBay last week? I was watching it and wondering whether to pull the trigger, and then it was gone.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan View Post
    Was that you who bought the MISB purple Snow Cat from EBay last week? I was watching it and wondering whether to pull the trigger, and then it was gone.....
    Yes, that's the one I bought. I also bought the Heli-Fighter from the same guy.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Congrats on it. The price may have seemed a bit high at first blush, but those things *never* come up for sale and when they do, they're usually incomplete and/or trashed.

It's way up on my domestic want list these days.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Talking

WOW I am impressed with your collection!! I can't pick out what I like the most, so I will just say I like it all!!! Thanx for showing pic I like to see what and how other people display there collections.
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan

Quote Originally Posted by zartan74 View Post
    WOW I am impressed with your collection!! I can't pick out what I like the most, so I will just say I like it all!!! Thanx for showing pic I like to see what and how other people display there collections.
    Thanks. Hopefully, I can get more set up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Boy, that's one tough Strato-Viper

Nice setup I wish I had the space to setup my stuff like that
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.