Spiderpumpkin's Collection - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    WOW how did you manage to get a case of 1994 figures! Those are some sweet figures i can never manage to find!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i have to admit, i don't go that far date wise but i do dig the lunartix aliens. i've wanted a set for so long but they only seem to show up on card...good call throwing them in fron of the crusader box

Your collection is mind-boggling. I seriously hope you have it insured. Countless great pieces but my favorites are probably the Action Force Command Center and Action Force(?) APC in your avatar. The Brits got lucky with the color schemes over there.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Jonesboy-that Z force A.P.C. is the A.T.C., I don't have one yet, but might soon. I Highly suggest that if you want to venture into int'l stuff that you get that Z force command center, you can get them for like $120 on a good day. I'm looking at getting a second one(the jagged camo since I have the sprayed version) because it is that awesome

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    Jonesboy-that Z force A.P.C. is the A.T.C., I don't have one yet, but might soon. I Highly suggest that if you want to venture into int'l stuff that you get that Z force command center, you can get them for like $120 on a good day. I'm looking at getting a second one(the jagged camo since I have the sprayed version) because it is that awesome
    Thanks for the info. I'm officially in the market for the command center.

Do it, it is the only international piece that I say is an absolute must have.

Yes, definitely pick up a Z-Force Command Centre and APC. The US versions of these were my favorites as a kid and these repaints make them even cooler.

The most impressive collection I have ever seen!

Who is the green cobra soldier from page 1? Is he one of the Black Major's Customs?

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-18-2014 at 03:03 PM.