Spiderpumpkin's Collection - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-18-2014 at 03:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    My Toxo-Lab complex is almost all displayed. I have a few more lab parts to clean that I haven't added and some figures to find in storage.

XL XXL

Are you using the SF Dragon Fortress as a Toxo Lab? Genius!

sick....wow. it makes me happy 2 c them out displayed/free of their plastic prisons.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76 View Post
    Are you using the SF Dragon Fortress as a Toxo Lab? Genius!
    Yes, my Mega-Lab uses a Dragon Fortress green top and green bottom.

So far I have a Toxo-Lab, Nitro-Lab, Secto-Lab, Mega-Lab and Eco-Lab.

Eco-Lab uses the blue Dragon Fortress supports and blue ladder with the purple top and purple bottom.

My next project is the Techno-Lab which will use the Dragon green top and green bottom with blue supports. This is basically the Dragon Fortress built like a Toxo-Lab. I already have the green top but I need a green bottom. Anyone have just the green Dragon Fortress bottom they want to sell?

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 02-01-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uberthawk View Post
    sick....wow. it makes me happy 2 c them out displayed/free of their plastic prisons.
    Thanks. Yes, I enjoy them all on display. I've been having a lot of fun displaying all the 1990s figures with the Toxo-Labs.

ah cool, i have yet to get even one custom. i wish there were more documentaries on people's collections. aire's was amazing but i wish there was one with multiple people in it. like who has the sickest custom collections or insane dioramma's.

your photos make it seem like you really have fun with the joes...i like it

Is this just your personal collection? Or are you selling these? Why would anyone of 8 star dusters, no wonder they are so hard to find I don't have any . Very nice collection.
    "When you're feeling low and woozy, Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi! Assume the proper firing stance, And make the suckers jump and dance!" Attica Gazette

WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/80573...tage-joes.html

FOR SALE OR TRADE
    http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/86192-v...tml#post528703

I hate you and love you at the same time. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dmanr84 View Post
    Is this just your personal collection? Or are you selling these? Why would anyone of 8 star dusters, no wonder they are so hard to find I don't have any . Very nice collection.
    That's an old picture of my Stardusters. I'm still actively army building them when I find good deals. I'm up to 11-12 complete with helmet, visor and gun. I also have a couple missing visors. My original goal was 24 in order to fill up both trays of a Tara case but the prices have been too high for a few years.

My original goal was 12 gold Steel Brigades but I'm stuck at 5 until I find some deals again. I miss buying these 5 years ago when they were $100 or less complete with gun and backpack.

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 02-02-2012 at 01:32 PM.

I can't remember if I already commented in this thread, but it's worth saying it twice. Spiderpumpkin, you've got one of the most impressive and nuanced Joe collections I've ever seen! I would love to see a collection like yours on permanent display somewhere.

Ben