Zartan sideshow sneak peak

yojoe.com

Zartan sideshow sneak peak

YouTube - Sideshow Collectibles Zartan 12" Figure Production Peek

a brief but interesting look at Zartan! will he come with his swamp skier? I think he should. that a pistol/holster a bow/quiver and his backpack no need for all those accessories that figures like Firefly Viper and others came with if you do the skier.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I always like Zartan as a character but his outfit was far out there. Who wears or wore a hood/cowl in the mid-80s? I hope the exclusive item is a second head/mask that fits into the original figure look or maybe the comic or cartoon.
    I would rather not get the swamp skier but a ton of accessories like SS's bow (from the comics), a sniper rifle, maybe another outfit for a disguise (COL Sharp?? wasn't that the COL he captured in the weather dominator series in order to rescue CC from a prison near his swamp?)
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

excited to see how zartan turns out - sideshows done a great job of hiding the body's joints in previous releases - curious to see how they'll address it with this figure.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cardensb View Post
    I always like Zartan as a character but his outfit was far out there. Who wears or wore a hood/cowl in the mid-80s? I hope the exclusive item is a second head/mask that fits into the original figure look or maybe the comic or cartoon.
    I would rather not get the swamp skier but a ton of accessories like SS's bow (from the comics), a sniper rifle, maybe another outfit for a disguise (COL Sharp?? wasn't that the COL he captured in the weather dominator series in order to rescue CC from a prison near his swamp?)
    Are you kidding? If there was any time to get away with wearing a hood and shoulder pads, it was the 1980s.