Prototype Pics of the 2011 CanJoeCon set - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice try, but it's such a FrankenJoe that it's not even funny. Are those supposed to be the final colors? I think the vintage color scheme would make a better looking figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime View Post
    Nice try, but it's such a FrankenJoe that it's not even funny. Are those supposed to be the final colors? I think the vintage color scheme would make a better looking figure.
    Aren't they all Frankenjoes though?

The Canadian Con figures are pretty much just customs. Nice enough - don't get me wrong - and with Hasbro's official blessing... but in the end, that's what they are. I imagine they're pretty limited as to what they can do.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by DPrime View Post
    Aren't they all Frankenjoes though?

The Canadian Con figures are pretty much just customs. Nice enough - don't get me wrong - and with Hasbro's official blessing... but in the end, that's what they are. I imagine they're pretty limited as to what they can do.
    Well sure, but this Backstop is pretty obvious. I do think that the original color scheme would improve the look of the figure.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The HATE tank is my favorite. It's a custom but at least it is professionally vac metalized. Driving to Hamilton from Minneapolis for the 2009 CanJoeCon and attending was fun and well worth it. I spent a week traveling back and forth and visited Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Toronto, Michigan and Chicago twice. Someday I will go again and travel around the north end of Lake Michigan Lake Huron and through Sudbury to reach Toronto.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 03-30-2011 at 05:43 PM.

This appeared:

Not Found

The requested URL /joe/board/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

Try that url again and do what the link says.

6 figures have now been shown!
    CANADIAN G.I. JOE CONVENTION
    August 10th & 11th, 2012 : TORONTO, ON.
    http://www.canadianjoecon.com

While you're at it, why not pick up some stuff!
    http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com

i still cant find the link either can someone post up a fresh one ?