Prototype Pics of the 2011 CanJoeCon set

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prototype Pics of the 2011 CanJoeCon set

First pics of the Canadian Joe Con set have appeared!

Check them out here!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, and YesAnimation.com.
    For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Pretty slick!!
    **Add Kokomo Toys & Collectibles On Facebook**
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kokomo...s/312632357906

HASBRO PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE @ www.kokomotoys.com

Currently buying ROC & POC Testshots/Prototypes.

Hey guys. New here and really haven't posted except for a wanted list of stuff. So how hard is it to come across the canadian box set? Is it gonna cost me a fortune?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's worth driving to the convention if that's feasible for you. Otherwise they'll show up on ebay like I saw during the past two sets. Usually in the $400-800 range.

The new set looks awesome.

Not bad. Although the only Canadian exclusive figure I have seen so far that I really want to add to my collection is Backstop. Unfortunatly, I have not been able to fand anywhere online that sells him. Is there anyone here that might be able to point me in the right direction?

Where does the convention take place this year in Canada?

Toronto.

I don't think a a lot of people are parting out their 2009 sets. You could always make your own Backstop similar to the CanJoeCon version since that one is a custom itself.

The JoeCanuck newsletter gets a maze and a word search? Why can't the G.I. Joe CC newsletter have that?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Toronto.

I don't think a a lot of people are parting out their 2009 sets. You could always make your own Backstop similar to the CanJoeCon version since that one is a custom itself.
    True. I believe he is a Serpentor body with a Steeler head. Helmet is from the Accelerator suit, and a fighting knife from Marauder Gun-Runners, glued to his chest.

Anyone know where I can find some good pics for referece? For ome reason I can find good pics with my phone, but when I earch on a computer, the same sites never come up in the searches.
    Needs: -Blue Snow Cat Missiles -Green Snow Cat Missiles and Torpedo Skis (Weapons pack) -APC Seatbelt (1) -Rise of Cobra PIT Ping Pong Table, Paddles, and Sticker Sheets -Rise of Cobra "Falcon Logo" Stickers -25th Anniversary Crankcase -Rise of Cobra Heavy Metal (R.H.I.N.O. Driver) -Tiger Force Tiger Cat -Tiger Force Tiger Paw -Rise of Cobra Outpost Defender Roadblock -Rise of Cobra Outpost Defender Tripwire With Robot -Rise of Cobra Zartan (Blue Camo) -Rise of Cobra Scarlett (Blue Camo)

He's got one for sale

HJL Collectables