Anyone know Greg Stanton (CbrCommander@aol.com)

yojoe.com

Question

I sent him about $50 worth of trade items at the end of April and haven't heard from him since. I've sent 3 or 4 very polite emails asking if he's received the stuff and what the status is, but have yet to get a response. I'm beginning to get very annoyed.

This is not a flame attack...yet. I just wonder if anyone else has had any dealings with him or what.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i did dealing with him before, and he gave me a great deal, and vey nice guy. I got a cobra commander straight arm silver face plate with the mickey mouse logo and a storm shadow (1984). He sent the figures the same time i sent mine... really seemed honest, but he did just move out of state. email him again i would suggest, i doubt he is ripping u off though.

have u heard anything from greg? if not i will email him, and let him know about this post so he can respond for u. -jason

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Angry

GREG STANTON IS A BAD TRADER !!! HE OWES ME FOUR COBRA TROOPERS !!!

wow, i guess i lucked out, cause he sent me my figures, (straight arm cobra commander mickey mouse logo, and a 84 storm shadow mint with acess.....) so y hasn't he responded yet. He should try to clear up his name, but from my deal, he was great. i hope everyone here gets there stuff, since he seemed to be a good guy to me. -jason

Thumbs down

PANTERA RULES