LIVE! From the 2011 G.I.Joe Collectors Convention - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't really see any pictures on here so I'll post a few. It's not letting me upload any pics (no clue why) so here's a link to my photobucket. I'll keep updating it with new pics.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Airtight, Sci Fi, Lifeline and Law and Order have all been confirmed and have been shown. they look amazing!
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

pics online already
    they all look good this year
    blowtorch in green
    zombie viper!
    and the renegades figures look very good but no Destro Baroness or Roadblock yet.
    data viper
    kwinn in khaki
    Zarana is still SDCC grrr
    no coyote either
    no mechs, they were canceled and the bike and scout hiss will be online only.
    Last edited by skinny; 04-02-2011 at 01:37 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The only thing that looked really good was the Python Patrol Stinger.
    But I wouldn't pay that much to get it. (Saw some on E-Bay for $130.00)

This is it?

The greatest GI Joe archive set on the Internet and there's less than TWO pages?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    This is it?

The greatest GI Joe archive set on the Internet and there's less than TWO pages?
    We saw a lot of the figures at Toy Fair and all of the figures shown are misleading, hand-painted prototypes.

I think what he means is that compared to other sites there is very little info or discussion on yojoe.
    I would agree, I have been board hopping since thurs and have seen a lot of info and have been posting some of it here. I havent linked to the site that shall not be named but there have been tons of pics and info over there. Not that I have to tell Lody that tho!
    There was a play by play of the seminars on several sites, info from the club, pix of customs, now all we need is a pic of that huge diorama or better yet a video.
    so if you went and you have pics post them up on flickr or photobucket and link us up, so much to see I am sure.
    I really want to see the cosplayers, the dios, customs, all the nonhasbro stuff that everyone put up stock photos of.

I guess the unfortunate thing about the new, non-oring line is that it really just reminds me of McFarlane's figures. It's cool that everything is highly articulated and in awesome detail but it's just not Joe. Not for me anyway. Now don't start a rash of poop on me, I do have the new figures, although I'm picky about the ones I get. I will be buying some of the new stuff too. I'm just saying that it's definitely a whole different toy line.

love the Hawk and the Cobra driver of the thing that looks kinda like a HISS
    need 88 TF dusty crotch