LIVE! From the 2011 G.I.Joe Collectors Convention

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LIVE! From the 2011 G.I.Joe Collectors Convention

Check here for constant updates and the latest 2011 JoeCon news!
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 04-06-2011 at 10:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Convention souvenirs announced:

• Relampago and gatilho: LE 650
    • PP Stinger with PP Motor Viper 500
    • PP Water moccasin LE 400
    • MOC Dial-Tone LE 600
    • Silver edition Cobra Commander LE 500
    • PP Tele Viper parachute trooper LE 500

I'm really curious abou that silver Cobra Commander
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I will probably pick up the Stinger and Water Mocassin but since they have altered foot pegs I might wait for a super deal someday.

Wink anyone getting an extra?

Can't make it this year. Would love to be able to get one of ea at cost + nominal fee if anyone is there. What about the freebies they have usually at the Hasbro booth or signature items?
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

Here's a guy selling his Silver Anniversary CC on eBay.

GI JOECON 2011 Cobra Commander Silver Anniversary | eBay

toynewsi.com/gijoe has pictures of this years gi joe convention extra's including the free armadillo, I believe this is the second convention where the armadillo was offered free

Cobra Commander's Cobra symbol looks like a homage to the 1982 "Mickey Mouse" variant one.

Pfft. I saw Dial-tone LE and thought it might be the female one from the comic and Resolute. A mild disappointment.

HOLY CRAP. They need to retire the diaper crotched 25th molds. It looks absolutely ridiculous and makes that particular commander look stupid.
    firefly owns you!