Strange Light Up RAH Card Art Display Box I have

yojoe.com

Strange Light Up RAH Card Art Display Box I have

Anyone know anything about this light up card art display box thingy I have:

It has pictures of 85 GI JOE characters, art from the action figure cards. It lights up and looks cool. I remember it being from a catalog in the mid-late 80's but nothing else. Anyone know who made it? Can't find a thing anywhere.
    Bazooka RULES!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question Gijoe light display

pls send me an email at xavieur@aol.com to discuss.

What's on the back?

Would u ever sell it?
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

What kind of catalog did you see this in? was it like a store catalog(penneys/sears/etc) or something else?

I'm really curious about this.
    firefly owns you!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I can't remember, it was when I was a kid, something like Hammacher Schlemmer or Sharper Image. I can't find any other image or info on it anywhere. It is cool though that's for sure.
    Bazooka RULES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieur@aol.com View Post
    pls send me an email at xavieur@aol.com to discuss.

What's on the back?

Would u ever sell it?
    I'll post more pics of the back and of it lit up soon. There is a manufacture date on the back, but no brand or anything else that I can recall. I am shocked that no one has any info about it.
    Bazooka RULES!!!

I can honestly say that I've never even heard of this item. Very cool.

Roger
    Captain Cosmos Collectibles
    NOW IN FLORIDA!!!

check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...osCollectibles

I really doubt Hasbro would help, even if they could. They just didn't keep great records to my knowledge on the licensing front. At first I thought this might be a fan made item and I'm still on the fence because of the variations on characters included.

If you're ever interested in selling I'd be interesting in obtaining to take a look at the guts inside. Dan
    Last edited by Xavieur@aol.com; 07-05-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

I've neve seen anything like this before. It's a pretty neat piece. Any new info?

the frame looks lik a old Marlboro sign. but what does that mean, nothing. maybe someone made it from one? its really cool. i would luv to see it in person. thanks for sharing!
    Pics of my M.A.S.K. collection~ http://matt-trakker.com/forums/index.php?topic=996.0

My Store: http://blujay.com/Kmills

Im looking for~
    1989 Crusader Space Shuttle.