Michael G Michael Vega toyville@optonline.net

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jlb8118

First of all I did not lose anything on this trade but time. With that said here is how it all started.
    Several months ago Michael G/Michael Vega won an ebay auction from me. He repeatedly said payment was on the way. It never arrived. He was shortly after suspended from ebay. About 5 weeks ago (August 3rd) I saw his name on here and posted that he seemed suspicious because he was going by Michael G now instead of Michael Vega and was selling a large number of joes on here. I was obviously still angry too that he had never paid for the wave 5 set he won from me on ebay.

Now, with all of this being said I later posted an ad asking to trade moc for moc. Michael responded and told me that he would trade me and send first to redeem himself for the previous ebay trade that he never paid for. This was on August 14th, and as I said he told me he would send first. So we went through exchanging pictures of the carded figures and discussing them etc. The last email he sent me around this time period was on the 15th. I figured everything was fine and the stuff he was sending me should be here soon.
    Well nothing showed up so starting on August the 20th I began emailing him again to see what the deal was. He never responded. So I posted on his for sale ad commenting about this and then emailed him on more time. Finally I get and email on the 28th of August saying "already done and sent" Today it is the 9th of September, 12 days later and still nothing. All I can say is I am glad I didnt send first. This guy is simply a liar. Plain and simple. So don't buy from him if he lists here again, and don't trade with him.

I just dont get it Michael this is how you redeem yourself and prove you are honest?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am also very glad I didn't send to this guy first. Back in august we agreed to a trade and I have e-mailed him 4 times to see what has happened on his end and no replies. He was well aware that I do not send first to first time traders. Be was very eager to send and I was looking forward to these figs and nothing still. It has been over 20 days now and I have given up. I am also glad all I have lost is time not figures. I recommend all who trade with him have him send first so that the possability of a scam is avoided. I am not saying he is a bad guy but I have sent more than enough e-mails for him to reply and say something. Thanks

jlb8118

I wonder if he just decided he's done with collecting, or hey maybe he just died?! It's just weird though, you would think he would email back????

This guy bought a bunch of stuff from me never sent money wasted my time. Does not answer emails. dont do business with so he will go away.

unfortunately i was tricked. don't follow my example kiddies

jlb8118

Well if you have actually lost money in your dealings with him I suggest you file mail fraud charges immediately.
    https://www.usps.com/postalinspector...dComplaint.htm

Hey Guys, I just wanted to chime in really quick on Vega. I am probably gonna take a lot of heat for this, but here it goes. I haven't had any long distance deals with him, but I have done face to face trading, and it went very well. He was very enthusiastic, courteous, eager to pay what I considered fair market price for tougher items, and we got along very well, with both money and trade deals. Now, this was several months ago, and I haven't heard from him for awhile, but that is my fault as well. I am not saying anyone was wrong, or that he is incapable of trading poorly. I just wanted to give a different angle on someone I had some good dealings with, and would deal with again, preferably face to face. I doubt he is out to screw anyone, he was not malicious, but perhaps a bit.....Flaky. If he sees this, and I see him at the Jersey show this weekend, I'll probably take some crap over that.....
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

yo there's a jersey show? where? what's it called?

i live in jersey. maybe i should take a trip to mike's house and find out exactly what is going on. lucky for me, i live near NY.

jlb8118

I am just really interested to see where all of this is going to go. I mean I know that the trades are secondary in importance to you losing money alley,(and I wish you the best in recovering it at the show). I just really wonder if his package to me will miraculously show up on my porch in a month??? This guy is just so strange???!!

JLB

Well new name...but still mad at Mike!

[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: Timmer ]