What did you name your Steel Brigade? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes and no. There's a new Steel Brigade figure on the way, but he's not a mail-away, he'll be a regular carded release.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    This is the second time I have heard new one. Are they making new ones to order again?
    GI Joe 2011 Series 03 - Steel Brigade - GI Joe 2010 - 2011 GI Joe 3.75" Figures

I'm kinda wanting a few of them myself. hopefully they'll actually show up at retail.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    I was actually thinking of buying a new one then scanning the file card and then removing the text and type new text in and print a new card.
    hey give me my idea back doggone it! except I was going to scan the pic on the card, then make a new file card just like the original 8X10 you got with the figure except with nicer graphics.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    That'll work! Crazy may still live just yet!

I'd like to get a Hi-Res scan of the vintage file card and edit that and re-print so I can have the one I never ordered. Then come up with a nice one in smaller size too.

JoeCustoms.com > Filecard Creator

this may help you with the second part

I used that for my "realistic" file card based on my Air Force days.
    Thanks for the reminder!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

I had named mine Charbroiled Chad or possibly Charboiled Chad not sure. Lost it and my figures that I played with as a child. I really hope that the file card ended up in a good collectors hands, or that it still exists. My Parents kept the figure , patch , and file card in folder in a file cabinet so I would not ruin it.

New to the forum but when I saw this I had to join up. For some reason when I was 6-7 years old I thought you had to fill in every space so I named mine superdupercharger.

I named mine Sureshot. I remember picking weapon specialties etc. thinking those weapons would be included.

I sent off for SB at least twice. Once, his name was Bloodsport because, well, I was obsessed with that movie. I think my Gold Head was named Bushwacker or something like that.

Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Mine was Plastica and yes I used my SB figure as the inspiration for my Screenname on YoJoe