Blowtorch & Croc Master Paint Variations?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blowtorch & Croc Master Paint Variations?

I understand that the new Blowtorch and Croc Master will be released in two paint schemes. Does anyone have details on this?
    GIJoe starts his morning with a bowl of Action Stars.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

About the only information I found was that the Croc Master figure will be a Python Patrol repaint.
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

I'm not into the new style stuff(AT ALL!) so I'm not exactly sure I remember this 100% correctly but blowtorch will be tan with olive drab pads which looked pretty awesome
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ok Bill Merkleins original photocopy of a blowtorch Rudat design showed up on a particular message board named after a cobra tank.
    someone on that board made a custom, when feedback got to hasbro about how disappointed people were with the new repaint of Blowtorch in red and yellow with a few green accessories ( mask and gloves) Hasbro decided to make a running change based on that design,
    http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/...1302552171.jpg
    They also decided to make a running change on Croc Master as he was ill received initially as well.
    the pic of the new Croc master figure is currently up on the front page of the club site news here:
    GIJOECLUB.COM - The Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club!

I think the Blowtorch repaint looks great. I wish they would have released the figure in those colors to begin with.

a RED alligator????

Hey alright, why not

I must say that alligator does look cool even if the 25th style figures are crap(IMO of course)
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

A freaky ceremonial pet for Crimson Neo-Viper? Or a Pythonized stealth alligator for one of CC's most awkward schemes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    ok Bill Merkleins original photocopy of a blowtorch Rudat design showed up on a particular message board named after a cobra tank.
    someone on that board made a custom, when feedback got to hasbro about how disappointed people were with the new repaint of Blowtorch in red and yellow with a few green accessories ( mask and gloves) Hasbro decided to make a running change based on that design,
    http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/...1302552171.jpg
    They also decided to make a running change on Croc Master as he was ill received initially as well.
    the pic of the new Croc master figure is currently up on the front page of the club site news here:
    GIJOECLUB.COM - The Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club!
    The Croc Master is also based on a custom created by a Tanker. I'm glad that Hasbro not only decided to give us something better to look forward to, but both designs are based on customs made by collectors.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

That Croc Master looks horrid!

I actually have one of CaptDP custom Blowtorchs for sale in my store.
    My trade thread:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/trade/75096-...rade-zone.html
    My Ecrater store:
    http://cybertronianartifacts.ecrater.com/
    I need:
    Lee's AFN files #'s 1,2,3,6,68,78,79,80,82-97,99-102,111,112-119, 121 and up.
    LMK what you have?