$$ Terror Drome $$ - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    Four Flaggs? holy crap!!!!, I have my one and only since I was ten. All I need is the dumb bull horn to complete it.
    I've got two of the horns, if I find my second its open for trade(both are broken, mine on my nicest flagg was working up till about 6 months ago).
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    I've got two of the horns, if I find my second its open for trade(both are broken, mine on my nicest flagg was working up till about 6 months ago).
    They can be fixed, just talk to tmc008. I think she fixed hers....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    They can be fixed, just talk to tmc008. I think she fixed hers....
    I'm assuming a wire just came loose and needs to be soldered, but I'll definately talk to her about that.
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) .
    You are not whistling Dixie. I just recently got one complete from a fellow Yo Joer for a good price I thought. Anyway, I had had a TD a long time ago and it seemed much smaller. When we went to his car to get the thing I was like WTF is that! That thing was huge!. I started having doubts I could fit it where I had decided to place it.

But a nice piece. Huge base, lots of interactive areas for play, a second vehicle in the awesome Firebat, and a cool figure with backpack/parachute.

I had 2 complete at one point + 1 that needed the upper white ring but sold off one of them and right now the unfinished one is just sitting in a huge box. As for the Big Three I must admit that the Defiant is my favourite and then comes the USS but the TD is really great for cool Cobra DIOs :-)
    Best Regards
    StkhlmDK

Check out http://www.action-force.dk if you want to see my GI Joe/Action Force collection
    YoJoe Collection Profile: http://www.yojoe.com/members/YOJOE0016251
    Flickr Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

I'm too attached to all my crap to trade, but thanks!

I'm too attached to all my crap to trade, but thanks!
    I'm the same way for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by StkhlmDK View Post
    I had 2 complete at one point + 1 that needed the upper white ring but sold off one of them and right now the unfinished one is just sitting in a huge box. As for the Big Three I must admit that the Defiant is my favourite and then comes the USS but the TD is really great for cool Cobra DIOs :-)
    Nothing beats the Flagg, come on now............

Nothing beats the Flagg, come on now............
    I completely agree with him, THE best is the defiant, then the flagg, then the td, but they are all awesome in there own ways.

I completely agree with him, THE best is the defiant, then the flagg, then the td, but they are all awesome in there own ways.
    The flagg was my Red Rider bb gun, the greatest gift I ever received. I remember the first night I had it, I slept on it. Pure heaven, can't beat that feeling to this day.
    Last edited by UNDERCOVER; 06-04-2011 at 05:41 AM.