$$ Terror Drome $$

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

$$ Terror Drome $$

Why is this thing so much money?. I always wanted this thing, but its nuts the money for a decent shape one.

Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) and awesome! A bigger toy=higher price point= less produced which also explains the price for one on the second market.

I ahve one and it is definately a great piece, but in my opinion both the defiant and flagg are cooler pieces to have.
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) and awesome! A bigger toy=higher price point= less produced which also explains the price for one on the second market.

I ahve one and it is definately a great piece, but in my opinion both the defiant and flagg are cooler pieces to have.

I got the Flagg, one day down the road I hope for the other two.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    I got the Flagg, one day down the road I hope for the other two.
    Its odd thoguh, the defiant is my favorite of the 3, which I only have one of that is about 95% complete, but I have 4 flaggs(only one is 100% complete, but ehrest are about 85-95% complete) and may soon be getting a fifth one(which should be just about perfect) from my cousin if he's willing to sell me his childhood collection. I think I have some problems...
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

Smile Jewels!

I have many G.I.JOE's milestones, but the U.S.S. Flagg, the Defiant and the Terrordrome really rock:
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - Me and the Terror Drome!
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - The DEFIANT IS HUGE!!!
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - The U.S.S. FLAGG cruising.

The Terrordrome probably is better then the others in playability, but the best, greatest and biggest of all is the Flagg: I have no doubt.
    The Defiant is more accurate and heavy (a great volume of plastic) of the others two playsets.

THANK YOU HASBRO OF THE '80S!
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

Its odd thoguh, the defiant is my favorite of the 3, which I only have one of that is about 95% complete, but I have 4 flaggs(only one is 100% complete, but ehrest are about 85-95% complete) and may soon be getting a fifth one(which should be just about perfect) from my cousin if he's willing to sell me his childhood collection. I think I have some problems...

Four Flaggs? holy crap!!!!, I have my one and only since I was ten. All I need is the dumb bull horn to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    Four Flaggs? holy crap!!!!, I have my one and only since I was ten. All I need is the dumb bull horn to complete it.
    I've got two of the horns, if I find my second its open for trade(both are broken, mine on my nicest flagg was working up till about 6 months ago).

Almost 5 FLAGGs!!!! Why not give one to an underprivileged collector that doesn't have one

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    Almost 5 FLAGGs!!!! Why not give one to an underprivileged collector that doesn't have one
    Becuase I moved and don't know where they are(We have about 2500 mib plastic model kits so its in with a pile of boxes...somewhere), I only know where one of the good ones is. Once I go through and get my nicest one up I'll probably sell or trade of 2 of them(I hope I can find a way to display 3 of them!!!).

Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) .
    You are not whistling Dixie. I just recently got one complete from a fellow Yo Joer for a good price I thought. Anyway, I had had a TD a long time ago and it seemed much smaller. When we went to his car to get the thing I was like WTF is that! That thing was huge!. I started having doubts I could fit it where I had decided to place it.

But a nice piece. Huge base, lots of interactive areas for play, a second vehicle in the awesome Firebat, and a cool figure with backpack/parachute.