$$ Terror Drome $$

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$$ Terror Drome $$

Why is this thing so much money?. I always wanted this thing, but its nuts the money for a decent shape one.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) and awesome! A bigger toy=higher price point= less produced which also explains the price for one on the second market.

I ahve one and it is definately a great piece, but in my opinion both the defiant and flagg are cooler pieces to have.
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

It's also due to the fact that they are hard to complete, mainly because of all the tiny pieces they contain.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Also don't forget that it was produced by MARS Industries and sold to mini dictators around the world, so they tend to really jack up the prices. I don't have one because Destro is a real pain in the but to negotiate with and he really knows how to manipulate you.
    "When you're feeling low and woozy, Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi! Assume the proper firing stance, And make the suckers jump and dance!" Attica Gazette

WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/80573...tage-joes.html

FOR SALE OR TRADE
    http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/86192-v...tml#post528703

Are they going for more now with all the new collectors buying the old stuff? I can't remember how much I paid for the ones I have but I think they usually sold for over $200 in 2004-2005 when I was army building them.

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    Because its big(bigger than you'd expect) and awesome! A bigger toy=higher price point= less produced which also explains the price for one on the second market.

I ahve one and it is definately a great piece, but in my opinion both the defiant and flagg are cooler pieces to have.

I got the Flagg, one day down the road I hope for the other two.

Because it is pure awesome. Nothing else needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    I got the Flagg, one day down the road I hope for the other two.
    Its odd thoguh, the defiant is my favorite of the 3, which I only have one of that is about 95% complete, but I have 4 flaggs(only one is 100% complete, but ehrest are about 85-95% complete) and may soon be getting a fifth one(which should be just about perfect) from my cousin if he's willing to sell me his childhood collection. I think I have some problems...
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

Smile Jewels!

I have many G.I.JOE's milestones, but the U.S.S. Flagg, the Defiant and the Terrordrome really rock:
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - Me and the Terror Drome!
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - The DEFIANT IS HUGE!!!
    JoeDios - JoeDios Dioramas, Photos, collections, Reviews & Files - The U.S.S. FLAGG cruising.

The Terrordrome probably is better then the others in playability, but the best, greatest and biggest of all is the Flagg: I have no doubt.
    The Defiant is more accurate and heavy (a great volume of plastic) of the others two playsets.

THANK YOU HASBRO OF THE '80S!
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    Its odd thoguh, the defiant is my favorite of the 3, which I only have one of that is about 95% complete, but I have 4 flaggs(only one is 100% complete, but ehrest are about 85-95% complete) and may soon be getting a fifth one(which should be just about perfect) from my cousin if he's willing to sell me his childhood collection. I think I have some problems...

Four Flaggs? holy crap!!!!, I have my one and only since I was ten. All I need is the dumb bull horn to complete it.