Well, he finally arrived tonight.
Overall, a great figure - lots of accessories to include spare boots with bent toes.
My thoughts:
The head sculpt would have been on Duke had the movie been better received by the fans. It looks just like Channing Tatum to include the scar near the eye. With that said, the helmet virtually covers up the resemblance.
Too bad though, I really wanted to display with the beret it feels like a really felt beret.
Sideshow should consider releasing new berets for Flint and Beachhead with that material.
The ACH helmet included the pads although not exactly accurate in size, shape and numbers - it was a neat little bonus.
The FAMAS is great, initially I did not care for it - I would rather have had an AR style rifle but it does pay homage to the figure, we love from the 80's. it includes a swap-out barrel for the rifle grenade to attach too or a silencer.
The 1911 looks great as usual.
The kit was the older style LCE. BOOH! With so many releases having better MOLLE style harness gear, why not update him?
The assault pack is detailed and even has either painted on camo like we may have done in to our own gear or it is supposed to be dirt. Either way, it works great.
The display stand has a removable dirt top that blends better with the landscapes.
Lots of patches for the velcro including a 10th MTN combat patch set, his traditional red patch with palm tree, name tapes that say US Army, GI Joe, Dusty and Tadur. Desert flags that face both ways are included too. The only thing missing would be a Ranger Tab to match the tan beret.

Complaints - wrist closures on the jacket are too short, I don't like them that tight it makes it hard to pose the arms.
Tatum's head???