update to encyclopedia needed

yojoe.com

update to encyclopedia needed

I just came across my g.i.joe encyclopedia 3rd edition and i relized its way outdated, we need an update of it, not a total rewrite, that would be to big, but an update.
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Heck, all 3 editions need a re-write. They have a ton of information that you can't find elsewhere, but they are some of the dullest, most inaccurate G.I. Joe books ever published. There are major mistakes throughout the book, and I'm even told there are outright lies. Which makes it hard to take the rest of the book seriously. If an author is willing to lie about 1 point, what else did he lie about that went unnoticed?

Roger
    Captain Cosmos Collectibles
    NOW IN FLORIDA!!!

check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...osCollectibles

Not just lies, but in the last book he took sections from John Michliegs book and printed them as his own. Also the author went and faked many of the "prototype" figures he had pictured in the book. The book really destroyed his credibility and the publisher was really mad.

Michael
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow. Good to know.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.