1982 beach towel new with original tags value

yojoe.com

Question 1982 beach towel new with original tags value

Hi
    I came accross one of my old beach towels from 1982 that still has the tags attached. I believe it resembles a old comic book. It says " all American hero " and has GI Joe characters on it.
    I was hoping someone could tell me the value of this ?
    Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would say in the $20-$40 range.

I'd say that's reasonable. Maybe a touch lower, around $15 to $35. All comes down to who's going after it at the time. I've got 1 or 2 towels with no tags that I paid around $10 each for.

Roger
    Captain Cosmos Collectibles
    NOW IN FLORIDA!!!

check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...osCollectibles

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd pay a little more. I've been looking for a few of these for awhile. Drop me a line and let's discuss!!
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

Question

Anyone else with any GIJOE Towels? I'm still looking to buy!
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.