Visit to the largest toy box in the midwest

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n cardensb\r\n \r\n
\r\n cardensb is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n cardensb\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Visit to the largest toy box in the midwest\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n All I can say is awesome! My finance and I drove five and a half hours yesterday to Kokomo, IN and went to Sudelaya\'s store.
\nThe visit was great. If you ever are in the area do plan to stop by. It was a 5 hour side trip that was worth it. We did some trading of parts and figures and I ended up with some stuff I really wanted.
\nThanks again!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Shawn Carden
\n
\nRules to win a gunfight
\n1. Bring your gun
\n2. Invite your friends that have guns too
\n3. Don\'t fight fair
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[503805] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n navy viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n navy viper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n navy viper\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Yeah todds got a awesome place , to bad you couldn\'t have made it up there next month for the "COILCLUB" meet you would have had a great time then to & would have been able to meet a number of YOJOE members up there. of course its easy to get lost in the crowd at such a event & you probably got better deals when you went, but thats kinda the nature of the buisness ?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[503802] = "503805,503805"; pn[0] = ",503802"; pn[503805] = "503802,503802"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[11116] = "cardensb"; pu[11159] = "navy viper"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Visit to the largest toy box in the midwest

All I can say is awesome! My finance and I drove five and a half hours yesterday to Kokomo, IN and went to Sudelaya's store.
      The visit was great. If you ever are in the area do plan to stop by. It was a 5 hour side trip that was worth it. We did some trading of parts and figures and I ended up with some stuff I really wanted.
      Thanks again!
      Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
      1. Bring your gun
      2. Invite your friends that have guns too
      3. Don't fight fair