Power seller scammer on ebay!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    americamyhome

I bought from this guy just after Christmas and still haven't received my item. Now I look at his feedback and see that others haven't either:
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...boxcollectable

What to do?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well my friend is the really evil kind so heres what he did when he got scammed out of 20 bucks, made alternate accounts bought from the guy, didnt pay and jsut kept negging him, now i dont recommend u do this, but if it gets really really bad hit em hard
    Strong like bull

What I've done in the past is, email him & let him know if you don't recieve your item within the next 2 weeks not only will you post negative feedback but, you will also contact Ebay for fraud & the post office! I've done this before & got my item! Good luck!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

These guys are plain and simple scammers. I bought a few things before Christmas from them as well as they are in Canada so it saves on shipping for me, but apparantly they're closing up shop. They don't care about their feedback so they simply aren't sending out packages. I contacted ebay and they told me the only thing I could do was to go through my credit card company but as of yet they have done nothing either. I call them everyday, they never return my calls or emails. We got screwed man, I wish I could help you more, but I can't even use fraud against them because none of the items I bought off of them was over $25.00 bucks. Chalk this one down for experience. By the way, they also go as toyboxcollectable.
    Jason

americamyhome

I filed a Paypal Buyer Complaint Form and within hours this seller sent a refund! Go to Paypal.com, click Security Center (at the bottom), then click Buyer Complaint Form. It was pretty easy. Youngjay especially may want to consider this.

What's funny is the guy, in his e-mail that gets attached to the refund, claimed to be part of a store that was "changing hands" and therefore had lost track of a number of packages. That's a crock! If it were true, then why did I have to file a complaint before he explained it!

Hey Bigjofan, thanks for the advice, I tried it, but because it's been 3 DAYS over a month, they won't look at it. What a bunch of pricks running Paypal. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep calling everyday. I just noticed they now have about 70 auctions up--BEWARE of these guys, they are scam artists!
    Jay

Hello,
    I'm sure you can guess who this is, and I just thought that I'd try to clear some things up. First off, we're not trying to scam anyone. Anyone that says we are are simply ignorant. Why? Well because we had awesome feedback for over 1.5years before Dec, when everything went down hill. Toybox got new employee's and there was major conflict of interest, so now due to the negatives we recieved, and the problems we had in store, we've decided to close down. There's now new management, and like we've told everyone that's had a problem "WE WILL MORE THEN BE HAPPY TO ISSUE A REFUND". The emails were not checked for 3 WEEKS, because we did not have access. We refund from a different account because we don't have access to the other paypal account either. We're keeping on the emails, we're keeping up on the shipping and doing things the way a ebay power seller should. However I'd just like to say you should be ashamed of your ignorance. None of you have lost ANY money whatsoever. If you've sent a money order or check, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CASHED. WORRIED? CANCEL THE MONEY ORDER. If you sent paypal payment, email us, we'll fix it. I think this slander is simply uncalled for. You can believe what we say or not, doesn't matter to us. Oh, and about the phone thing... We're open 11am-8pm PST and I take lunches around 3pm-4:30pm. If you call you WILL get an answer if I'm here. The number is valid and works. Infact if you want to try it, go ahead. The number is 604-853-3937. Anyways, I hope some of you will put aside your ignorance and disatisfaction, and simply get ahold of us so we can send out the proper item, or a refund.

Thumbs up

Kinda glad to see someone can come here and make up for the problems!

Nice to see that!

eric

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Toy Liquidator:
    Oh, and about the phone thing... We're open 11am-8pm PST and I take lunches around 3pm-4:30pm. If you call you WILL get an answer if I'm here. The number is valid and works. Infact if you want to try it, go ahead. The number is 604-853-3937. Anyways, I hope some of you will put aside your ignorance and disatisfaction, and simply get ahold of us so we can send out the proper item, or a refund.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like YoungJay has tried that without success...SHOCKER! I like the way this JERK uses the word "Ignorance" a few times in his reply!! Hey, being a "Power Seller" doesn't make everything a-ok in my book! I know alot of honest Power Sellers & I also know ALOT, even MORE SCAMMING Power Sellers as well! Sounds like a BUNCH of excuses to me!!

Funny how it is our fault that he has had problems with his employee's. Funny, when I was in managment if I had a "conflict" with my employee's, they would find themselves out of a job. (nice thing about being the boss is that it's my way or the high way.)
    Toy Liquidator, just so you know. I am not ignorant. Being a "power seller" does not mean jack to me. Your actions speak louder than words, and your words here speak very loud. Get a clue, and lose the attitude.
    I need the following pieces: StormShadow (v1) rt arm Duke, Tripwire, lt Falcon, wetsuit (v1) airborne, Snake-eyes (v1) waist. <BR>Will take the whole figure, and parts/pieces for customs