Anyone have a favourite character they'd like to see in 12"? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Pathfinder fan, my Firefly started as a Hasbro Storm Shadow that came out a few years back, and both Ripcord and Hit & Run are just generic GI Joe headsculpts from the old basic carded figures. I think it's the same head, just one was blonde and the other had red hair.

I agree with you, though; Falcon could be awesome as a Sideshow release. Here's my version:

Falcon by Scarecrow1121, on Flickr
    "Don't look at me, look at the road. That's how accidents happen."

John Rambo -- First Blood

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have that Storm Shadow. I love the real firing crossbow. And the blonde fellow in the middle reminds me of the 30th anniversary 12" Rapid Strike Commando. If he had longer hair, he'd make a good custom Psyche-Out. But he could also be turned into a custom Duke.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

You know, a thought hit me driving around today. I think a 12" B.A.T. and/or a Steel Brigade would be pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Scarecrow, who did you buy to create your 12" Lt. Falcon? I think I saw a figure with a similar face.

#######

Falcon started out as some Power Team figure, but I can't remember what he had on right out of the box. I think he might have been outfitted as a SWAT guy.
    "Don't look at me, look at the road. That's how accidents happen."

John Rambo -- First Blood

Really? Hmm, because the figure I saw that had a similar face was from a brand called 'Elite Forces' and he was a Russian Soldier, from a group called 'Krechet'.

Interestingly enough, he's code-named Falcon.

#######

I would so love to see Mr.Mindbender in 12".. Just kidding.. I think I wanna see Night creeper in 12".

Were you 12" enthusiasts aware of the Vietnam Memorial figure? Found it surfing Amazon -
    Amazon.com: GI JOE LIGHTED VIETNAM WAR WALL MEMORIAL: Toys & Games
    Man, I was all happy this evening and then I stumbled into that. Tremendously sad (poignant).

Wow, that is cool. But as you said, kind of makes you sad. Still the ghost images of fallen comrades lighting up is a really cool feature. If I had the money I'd get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Yeah, man. I got goose-bumps looking at that thing. I am glad that they made the decision to produce it, but I don't think I could be an owner. Did you catch the folded flag underneath Joe's arm - phew.