VAMP versions (domestic & international) - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Great pic Chad! One thing, I think the Club would probably put "SAF" on it instead of "SAS" though. Look at the 2009 Blades figure to see what I mean. There may be some sort of copyright issue now.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

looking forward to seeing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the 25th SAS VAMP was just photo shopped ? it isn't real ? man that could save a lot of money , time & effort for custom vamps . not to mention the space saved ! my vamp collection takes up quite a bit of space, and its all loose except for 6 MIB vamps
    Last edited by navy viper; 08-31-2014 at 08:18 PM.

I can't wait to see your final website :-)
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Great pic Chad! One thing, I think the Club would probably put "SAF" on it instead of "SAS" though. Look at the 2009 Blades figure to see what I mean. There may be some sort of copyright issue now.
    True. The vintage Action Force SAS Hawk became the 2009 SAF Copter. It sucks, but I would take a SAF Panther if the Club would do it.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    So the 25th SAS VAMP was just photo shopped ? it isn't real ? man that could save a lot of money , time & effort for custom vamps .
    It would save money at least, just not time and effort. I took a photo I did of the 25th Vamp and spent about 2 hours in Photoshop recoloring it to look like a modernized SAS Panther.

Here's another I did just now. I took a photo of my 50th Vamp MkII and spent another few hours in PS turning it into a modern Tiger Sting. Another Club possibility? Hope so.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger Sting (modern demo).jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	211.2 KB 
ID:	52961  
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Found this box variation a little while ago, didn't know it existed. I will eventually photograph it properly and add it to my Vamp box variation page, but I'm not sure where exactly is was released.

Anyone know? It has all Spanish language on the box. Sadly, the blueprints and stickers inside the sealed box contents are the regular English versions. So only the box is a variation.

Mexico maybe?

Name:	IMG_2080.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	57761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2079.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	57771  

Didn't the Argentine market get some movie toys. ? If you have the boxes the rear panel should have copyright info under the photo of the jeep.
    Inevitably successful in all circumstances.

Mexico is mentioned on the back panel, that's why I thought maybe it was released there.

Name:	IMG_2081.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	57781  

I didn't know there were that many vamps I'll have to keep look for more here's some of what I have so far and a few customs an still have a few in boxes Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1580.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	523.8 KB 
ID:	59331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1579.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	524.3 KB 
ID:	59341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1581.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	496.5 KB 
ID:	59351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1582.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	531.3 KB 
ID:	59361

Name:	100_1578.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	520.4 KB 
ID:	59371  
    Last edited by timmy442; 01-15-2015 at 04:40 PM.