Find your Fate Books

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Find your Fate Books

Love these things- never new they existed till I bought some of of EBay last year. Just curious but does anyone know how many are in the run? I believe that there are 20.

STANDS ALONE!!
    CC
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, only 20 were made. They are excellent aren't they? If you're looking for a place to get them, I finished my collection off of amazon.com. They appear every once in a while. For cheap too!

Thanks Kujo!! One of my favorite things to do as a kid was to also read Choose Your Own Adventure stories. These FYF books are just really cool. I am hoping to finish my collection off here soon.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

I picked up a couple of them at a flea market a few years back. I love them, and as Peter (familt guy) says, if you don't take your fingure off the previous page the page you are on didn't happen

I've only read two, but they were great!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

Most of them are archived here:

http://yojoe.com/archive/books/

There are a total of 20 different books and some of the earlier ones were reprinted with later dates and included in slipcase multi-packs. I know of at least two different slipcase sets--the one pictured at the bottom of the fyf books and one with Mutt, Baroness, and CGs on the front with a tan box. Hope this helps!

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

I have one and use it as part of my Joe display. I love the artwork on these things.
    ~Pit-Viper~

Does ANYONE know what the title to the GI JOE Find Your Fate Book #15 is ??
    I have all the rest except #15 and I can't even find out what the title of it is.
    So if anyone knows or better yet has an extra one let me know.
    It takes a coward to kill defenseless innocents, and a warped mind to do it in God's name. The twisting path will eventually lead the terrorists to my door, to fight a battle they won't survive.- Mack Bolan

its called operation:time machine
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

In the words of Copperhead: "Much O'bliged".
    It takes a coward to kill defenseless innocents, and a warped mind to do it in God's name. The twisting path will eventually lead the terrorists to my door, to fight a battle they won't survive.- Mack Bolan