Smalljoes.com still alive?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smalljoes.com still alive?

I've placed my first ever order with them about 2 weeks ago, I was expecting a fast turn-around on shipping since they mention on their website that the items are shipped no later than 48 hours after they're paid for...

However, the order is still marked as "processing", never heard back from them, and I contacted them 2 times in the last week to know what was going on (around a 48 hours delay between the 2 contacts... ) politely asking about my order... NO ANSWERS AT ALL!

I'm really in need of what I ordered from them, should I simply scrap it up as something I'll never get and order from someone else? What's going on with Smalljoes.com? I thought it was a well-known, established Joe business?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Don't give up

I know it seems there is always a surge around this time of year, business' restocking, x-mas coming and all. The only reason I know is when my wife buys around the end of september for my b-day in October it takes longer than usual. I am surprised that they haven't contacted you back though, that's bad business. I would try one more e-mail and ask for verification that they have your order( like did it get lost and they're tryin to figure it out.) Let us know what happens, I would hate to see them loose business being one of the few places I have ever bought from.

John

ttfndude

They may have just forgotten to update the status. I received my most recent order last week without ever receiving a "Shipped" confirmation e-mail
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been in constant contact with them for the last few weeks, no problems at all.

I've been in constant contact with them for the last few weeks, no problems at all.
    Well, do you have an email where I can reach them? Maybe it's their webform to contact them that doesn't work...

I find it hard to believe that a respectable business would ignore their customers like that.. especially new ones..

I have ordered comics from them twice recently (couldnt pass up the half price), and the items arrived very quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by L'Ombrageux
    Well, do you have an email where I can reach them? Maybe it's their webform to contact them that doesn't work...

I find it hard to believe that a respectable business would ignore their customers like that.. especially new ones..

if you are anything like you used to be hes probably ignoring you

if you are anything like you used to be hes probably ignoring you
    What is it with the constant harrassment from you whenever I post something that has anything to do with a GIJoe toy dealer or a deal going sour? You had some kind of link with figuresdirect back then (his paypal adress was a @gijoehq.com email when I paid him.. come on.. and when was it again? a few years ago... man... drop the bone already...), which you never care to explain (not that you had to anyway, even I can respect that, wrong business decisions or something) and I simply asked a few questions waiting for answers...

What was the story again? You sent me a free fig because of that, trying to come up on top, refusing to be paid for it even though I offered it, and then you came back bragging that I never paid for it? So I Paypal you $6-7 and you'll stop trying to use your "joe notoriety" to vommit things about me?

My contacts with Smalljoes.com were all done at a really polite level, like the guy I am... what can I say if I never heard back from them for 2 weeks after placing and order and politely asking 2 times about it or requesting at least a simple reply to confirm they got it...

No really.. who the heck are you to drop in this thread trying to distort it to something that has absolutely no link to the subject at hand? You may be the savior of many Joe collectors out there (collecting a reasonable profit from it in the process) who will be fast to drop into this thread for some "Let's bash the anti-gijoehq guy!", but really, you act like a genuine moron when you do things like that...

So back to the subject at hand, I'd appreciate a direct email adress for Smalljoes if anyone have so I can be sure to contact them since it seems they're still out there...

Thanks...

Oh btw... I like and collect GIJoes... I'm not in it for the profit... this alone should say more than enough about my belonging here, and my right to some respect instead of getting treated with the same constant bashing from the 2 same people here everytime I post about something... hopefully some collector friends out there can see this...

So ladies and gentlemen, not far behind will certainly follow spillsplit with a wisecrack in the same vein as bigfan (he cashed in a MO from me for an eBay win, and pretended he never received it because it suited his build up story about me and my request to use PayPal for an easier transaction) ... when both of them will have the spotlight for a few minutes, hopefully we'll get back to the subject at hand.. thanks..
    Last edited by L'Ombrageux; 09-28-2005 at 08:58 PM.

i wasnt harrassing you. simply stating an opinion which i have every right to do.

your character has come in question more than once.

and your quickness to post about people without knowing facts is also well known.

but keep cursing. i wont ban you or warn you since it was directed to me but im sure one of the other mods will make the rules known to you once more.

and to answer your question

[email protected]

as it states on his website