gi joe wal mart bio cards

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

gi joe wal mart bio cards

What can anyone tell me about the gi joe bio cards featuring Wal Mart executive commitee and wht they might be worth.

The Wal-Mart cards were given stores. I was told that all stores got one set. The filecards were put on display in employee areas for a while and then given away. That is what I was told by an employee who got a set. I doubt that most store put them on display though.

If your cards are in good condition with out any holes or creases, then I would give you $200 for the set. They are rare. Send me a pm if willing to sell.

Chris

Not even in the ballpark price wise. If you are a knowledgeable collector, make a more realistic offer

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I understand, but that autographed set sold for $500 on ebay and to me personally, I only want the set for $200. Good luck and keep me in mind if you decide to sell at that price.

Thanks,
    Chris

Last set I watched went for $500 on eBay and it was autographed by Same Walton and some of the others. Had a certificate of Authenticity from the Walton Estate. Took 5 tries to get it sold and it went for a tad under $500.

I think $200 is a fair price, especially not being autographed. If you think they are worth more I would hang on to them because current market price says they aren't. I would give $300-400 depending on the shape. The problem is they are cardboard and can't be displayed very easily.

I would contact the folks at Roma COllectibles. They have one of the most extensive collections of FileCards and could tell you a pretty fair "insurance value" and a real world "Market value"
    ---<BR>Justin S. Wilson<BR>http://www.jswworld.net/<BR>http://www.mtin.net