"What's on JOE Mind?" Episode 20

yojoe.com

"What's on JOE Mind?" Episode 20

GIJCC Subscription Billing Revealed and Hasbro Q&A Highlights!

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.
    To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.
    For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out and 80sTees.com.

Download Now

This week we are joined by Steve "Megatron" Phillips of the Geek Cast Radio Network to talk to us about our new affiliation AND turn the tables on us by getting a chance to interview the WOJM team for a new audience of listeners. Greg adds to his softball league hit count and in the process ups the number of toys we will donate to Toys for Tots this holiday season. In the news, a bound edition of all of the classic Marvel GI Joe Yearbooks are up for pre-order on Amazon. We "ohh" and "ahh" over the unveiling of the new membership incentive figure from the GIJCC and we also get some new info concerning how the club will bill and ship your figures if you join their subscription program. Lastly the team goes over the highlights from the latest round of the Hasbro Q&A, including the future of the Data Viper and the long rumored 7 packs. Once again we are joined by everyone's favorite "British Dude", The Fwooshcast's Craig. Stand by for another 90 minutes of Joe commentary, news and reviews...and a little humor, albeit bad. Enjoy!
    For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban Collector, and NeutralZ.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I even got a shoutout! thanks for the mention guys.

Sad to hear that Craig is leaving, I thought his personality really rounded out the vibe of the show. I spent a month in Australia this year and met nothing but amazing people.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner