Anyone know anything about this Sky Raven Prototype? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is getting to be like Al Capone's vault

I am guessing it will have the chrome finish, since the box's sticker proclaims its chromed, and this model is what - to have a model to show the factory or some execs who are going to approve the final design.

Why would HAS be distributing prototypes in this case without the chrome finish? Since it's a follow-up to the original Raven, there would be no need to prove the original shell design, they'd just be showing off the chrome.

Got a friend with the TSA?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One way is the sniff test and I believe Cagey will back me up on this.first smell a regular night raven and then a sky patrol vehicle.smell the difference?then find a seam on the box and sniff you will definetly smell the difference....

Lightbulb Sherlock Deadfish!!

Actually, holy geez - Deadfish is on to something. The chroming should actually leave behind a slightly more acrid scent like estery. Is there any way you can get to an original Night Raven for comparison????

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not sure how to sniff it through an acrylic case but ok lol
    Last edited by sirt8669; 10-22-2011 at 04:53 PM.

whats acrilic

If you crack open the ahem acrylic case you'll probably get a good whiff of whatever the contents smell like, I don't imagine a need to open the box(Open it!! )

This item is legit. I have seen it in person. I am not sure why it exists, perhaps it was just to demonstrate where and how stickers are to be applied where they were boxing them.

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    whats acrilic

If you crack open the ahem acrylic case you'll probably get a good whiff of whatever the contents smell like, I don't imagine a need to open the box(Open it!! )

Yah, I was using my phone to post lol for some reason it came out as acrilic and I didn't catch it, oh well.

I will open it, no sense in it being in an acylic case and not know what is inside.