Anyone know anything about this Sky Raven Prototype?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anyone know anything about this Sky Raven Prototype?

I think this is the right place to post this but seems like no one posts in here lol

I just picked this up off ebay and was wondering if anyone knew the history on it, other than what the seller mentioned and if that is true or not.

1990 GI Joe Sky Raven Prototype MISB Sealed RARE | eBay

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I honestly don't know what to say because I've seen packaged mockups but I don't see what the point of boxing a prototpe sky raven, they usually do that for window box items(like say the target exclusive rattlers and skystriekrs). If it was just a package mock up I'd say its legit but if its a sealed sky raven I really don't know what to say.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hopefully this is what's inside.

If that thing is white I'm not sure I could wrap my head around how cool that would be, it boggles the mind to think about it.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

You don't have much of a choice except to open that bad boy and check contents.

Hopefully there IS something in there. LOL. Just kidding. Do you plan on opening it? I sure hope so.

I do want to open it but if all that is inside is a Sky Raven that is plain, not sure its worth opening but I keep hearing different stories as to what is actually inside.

..you wont be happy...