Petition for Billy. - Page 6

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: You, G.I.JOE collector/fan: do You need in Your collection a BILLY's action figure?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

52 82.54%
  • NO

11 17.46%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thumbs down No, my friend, SonBilly...

...they want characters like TnT!!!
    An obscure argentinian character, no liks with our G.I.JOE universe at all.
    The argentinian characters (the 2009 exclusives too) do not fit in my Joeuniverse.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/news/83955-g...s-aka-tnt.html

Billy;
    Pythona;
    Blind Master (in the sequel toy line?);
    A better Doctor Venom;
    And so on...
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

the club facebook page just put up a poll asking who we want in the next sub so vote for Billy!
    I dont know if he was one of the original options ( just learned anyone can add an item on a facebook poll) but he is in the top three.
    Last edited by skinny; 11-09-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: new info

Smile

Yes, but we are Yojoe.com.
    This pool is mainly for Hasbro.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Do not give up!

Vote, please!

The % of people wanting a billy keeps on going up! lets go every one lets try to puch for cobra commanders son other wise cobra commander will destroy your collection!!!!
    Last edited by Kann; 11-17-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Billy's a turd....glad he got smoked....

Sincerely,
    Cobra Commander
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Billy View Post
    Dont lt this post die! VOTE BILLY! Even if you dont want one why not help out houndreds of use GI Joe collecters that want one!!!!
    To answer your question: Because it would take the slot of a figure that we actually DO want.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    the club facebook page just put up a poll asking who we want in the next sub so vote for Billy!
    I dont know if he was one of the original options ( just learned anyone can add an item on a facebook poll) but he is in the top three.
    He was a Hasbro option back when voting was going on for the mailaway DOC figure.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

What do You mean? It shows that over 80% of this board wants a BILLY! Come on Hasbro! Do what is right for business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    He was a Hasbro option back when voting was going on for the mailaway DOC figure.
    yes i know that and have posted about it before.
    but this was a poll up on the clubs facebook page which got deleted. the poll was more of a just for fun and it got out of hand, over a hundred entries were on the poll in less than a few days because they didn't lock the poll.
    but at the end Billy was in the lead.
    wasted slots are a myth.
    Hasbro could put out more figures a year than we would know what to do with they just choose not to. There is no set number of "slots". They could put out larger assortments all they would need is larger shipping boxes.
    in the eighties Joes came 48 to a case I believe.
    and since issue 172 came out there is now more reason than ever to get us a Billy figure.