Cobra Mortal and friends.

yojoe.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ive always HEARD OF the Chrome SNAKE armor, but never seen one til now

sweet collection!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

And now I totally want one. Who made the chromed SNAKE armor? I really need to know. It is so cool.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very nice.

I think the chrome SNAKEs are fan-made, iirc.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I got the chrome snake armor on ebay. They are made buy a collecter in Canada(his ebay ID is morgardee), he frequently lists them in a bunch of different colors. I thought the red and chrome looked sweet with Mortal.

Thumbs up Chrome S.N.A.K.E. Armor

Yeah,

I don't usually make any posts,just PM's, but I thought that I would comment on this one. I to bought one of these Chrome S.N.A.K.E. Armors from the same seller. I have all of the different S.N.A.K.E. Armors (sealed & loose), but this one is by far my favorite. It is really made very well. I looked for flaws when I got mine, but honestly couldn't find any. This is the only custom piece that I have in my collection, if that says anything, as far as how much I like it.

***I wish they would have made the Canadian Convention Light Blue S.N.A.K.E. Armour better than they did as far as quality.

Your international collection looks great. Nice Cobra Mortal you have there. I'm glad the Argen7 and other Mortal type guys aren't on my list because that would be expensive. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Yeah,

I don't usually make any posts,just PM's, but I thought that I would comment on this one. I to bought one of these Chrome S.N.A.K.E. Armors from the same seller. I have all of the different S.N.A.K.E. Armors (sealed & loose), but this one is by far my favorite. It is really made very well. I looked for flaws when I got mine, but honestly couldn't find any. This is the only custom piece that I have in my collection, if that says anything, as far as how much I like it.

***I wish they would have made the Canadian Convention Light Blue S.N.A.K.E. Armour better than they did as far as quality.
    The chrome ones are Hasbro black versions and then factory chromed. The light blue ones were custom cast by the CanJoeCon guys and not done by a factory. I believe the chrome version was planned for the 2010 con but didn't work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Do you own one? Can you post pics of it?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia