No Camo Jammer on E Bay - Page 12

yojoe.com

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Glad to hear everything worked out for you! Hopefully everyone else this asshat scammed will get something in return at some point!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I guess it takes three strikes on the NCJ to realize the figure is cursed.

First, I buy a fake.
    Second, a seller in Canada says he has one for sale. However, he never communicates back about my offer.
    Third, joeboy75 accepts my offer for his NCJ but breaks the deal before I even have a chance to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Well, I guess it takes three strikes on the NCJ to realize the figure is cursed.

First, I buy a fake.
    Second, a seller in Canada says he has one for sale. However, he never communicates back about my offer.
    Third, joeboy75 accepts my offer for his NCJ but breaks the deal before I even have a chance to pay.

Dayng Spidey I was pulling for you hard to get that sucker! I knew you would be all over it. I put up pics of my Moondancers in action with the Triad Fighter if that makes you feel better! I know it can be frustrating. I can't seem to make a deal go through as of late either. (See Bad trader thread that I started on myself.) It will come when you stop looking I bet. Take a step back, enjoy what you have for now and like me, try to chill out. I am trying my hardest to do the same. So I can definitely relate. TCS420 out.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcrimsonsoldier420 View Post
    Dayng Spidey I was pulling for you hard to get that sucker! I knew you would be all over it. I put up pics of my Moondancers in action with the Triad Fighter if that makes you feel better! I know it can be frustrating. I can't seem to make a deal go through as of late either. (See Bad trader thread that I started on myself.) It will come when you stop looking I bet. Take a step back, enjoy what you have for now and like me, try to chill out. I am trying my hardest to do the same. So I can definitely relate. TCS420 out.
    I just can't figure out why he accepted my offer if we never intended to make it possible for me to pay. I was ready to pay him within minutes of him accepting my offer but he wouldn't send me a paypal invoice or his paypal email address so I could pay.

I thought the fake NCJ was bad but this seller breaking a deal seems worse for some reason.

Just keep trying, you'll find one. If I find out of any that may be for sale you'll be the first to know, I've been making lots of contacts as of lately so who knows...
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks