No Camo Jammer on E Bay - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am glad one of you guys got it . I maybe would have pulled the trigger if not for the fact that I just got myself a Cobra Mortal in excellent condition. Congrats!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thats a fantastic score too andy, any pics? Do you mind me asking what you paid?

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    Also, another thing to note, I know a few people in Brazil and from Brazil, and from what I've been told, it is against their laws to send toys internationally, so they aren't always willing to send stuff to us.
    From what I understand, they have something absurd like 50-80% value added import/export tax on everything. value of the item is $100, postage is $10, they end up paying $55+ on customs fees just to get it out of the country... "smuggling" things via your dad is the best way your going to get anything to/from brazil... if you know somone in brazil that could start selling Xbox 360's or PS3's... then you'de get paid back on your figures / flight miles in 2-3 items per trip (if you can get them in/out that is... don't know how strict they scan airline staff bags)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No scanning of the bags, he flies a singer on her private jet so there isn't any real issue. I don't remember exactly the reason for the issues I was having with sellers in brazil so you are probably correct with the customs fees. That's pretty ridiculous if the fees are that high.

Quote Originally Posted by andymclane View Post
    I am glad one of you guys got it . I maybe would have pulled the trigger if not for the fact that I just got myself a Cobra Mortal in excellent condition. Congrats!
    Thanks for posting the ebay link this morning. I opened yojoe.com after a few minutes online and there was your post. Took me about 15-20 minutes to pull the trigger.

And congrats on your Mortal.

Hee spiderpumpkin

here are the pic's off the jammer you purchased

PS thanx now i can purchas

the NO CAMO jammer from my nephew

no los for me here

hope you like the figure its in gread condition

thanx jim

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I just won that no camo Jammer. Now I have to raid my no camo Jammer funding account. No more ebay buying for a while after this.

I hesitated when ebay user johnelway sold his in September 2008 and I've regretted it ever since. Now, I feel like my Action Force collection will be as complete as I wanted.
    Congrats. Spider P. I know how badly you wanted this guy and how long you've waited!...enjoy without doubt the sweetest AF figure!
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky

Quote Originally Posted by skylinere View Post
    Hee spiderpumpkin

here are the pic's off the jammer you purchased
    skylinere, thanks for the extra pictures. I can't wait to get this in the mail. Please pack it well for shipping.

Thanks Buddusky. Now I'm in the exclusive No Camo Jammer Club too. I wonder how many of these are in collections?

Not counting what Aire has, I Know of 5 including yours and my own. The other three I've seen in collection pictures over the years.
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky