No Camo Jammer on E Bay - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    This is sad, sad, sad! Spider, I can't think of a nicer guy for something crappy like this to happen to. You do the community a damn fine service just by putting up pics of your collection! I've seen many items in your pics that I didn't even know existed, be they foreign rarities or gems I missed out on during one of my collecting lapses.

The thing that troubles me is that he has a neat idea. An all-green Stalker of Falcon would be cool and apparently simple to make. I'd shell out $5 or 10 for someone else to do the work. Passing them off as incredibly rare figures or prototypes is just low, though.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Perhaps I can shed some light on the NO Camo Storm Shadow. I am the one who sold the original all white SS to Dryhawk** on ebay a few years ago. I had received 2 of these figures in a lot from Korea. So, you can stop calling it a funskool item right now. Ive even checked and the Funskool SS has the tattoo pattern applied upside down. These 2 all white storm shadows have the regular right side up tattoo. What they really are, I can not tell you, but for one they are most likely not Funskool, They Came from Korea, so perhaps some Asian exclusive or something taken out of a factory??? who knows... I have only ever seen 2 that really exist, mine and Dryhawks.

I contacted this d-bag months ago and called him out on his fake SS figures. Sorry for not posting sooner I could have helped a few of you Im sure. I even contacted the person who paid like 700 to this ******* for one, informing thenm they more than likely purchased a fake item.

If you see this Dryhawk, I lost your contact info after losing the internet for about a month, contact me via pm and we will talk about more rare figures, I have everything in my possession from my parents house now.
    Last edited by Jule868; 11-29-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Man I cant believe this guy, I feel a bit bad for posting the link to his auction. I hope you get your money back Spiderpumpkin its seems like you definitely should as it is pretty obvious this guy is a crook. Was he thinking someone would spend 1400 on a toy and not inspect it closely? Hopefully we have seen the last of him.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"-----------------------------------------------------------------
    eBay Customer Support made a final decision on your case
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi spiderpumpkin,
    Good news! We issued you a full refund of $1,430.00 on Dec 06, 2011. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to your PayPal account.

Decision:
    This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
    The seller agreed to give you a refund but didn't issue it. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case."

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"-----------------------------------------------------------------
    eBay Customer Support made a final decision on your case
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi spiderpumpkin,
    Good news! We issued you a full refund of $1,430.00 on Dec 06, 2011. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to your PayPal account.

Decision:
    This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
    The seller agreed to give you a refund but didn't issue it. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case."
    SAAAAWEET dude I am happy for you!!!!! He shouldn't get away with stuff like that!!!

Awesome!!! Congrats on getting those $$ back :-)
    Best Regards
    StkhlmDK

Check out http://www.action-force.dk if you want to see my GI Joe/Action Force collection
    YoJoe Collection Profile: http://www.yojoe.com/members/YOJOE0016251
    Flickr Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95647335@N07/

Hey Spider now you can go to RollCall in March. I plan on going and i think we might be the only 2 yanks going lol. glad you got your $$$

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSnowTrooper View Post
    Hey Spider now you can go to RollCall in March. I plan on going and i think we might be the only 2 yanks going lol. glad you got your $$$
    That was just a fantasy. Maybe 2013 for Roll Call 4 and touring the UK and Europe.

Victory for the good guys!! I am glad they did the right thing (paypal and ebay).

I'm very happy for you! Now It's time to search for your next no camo Jammer!
    Good luck!
    Next Canadian Joe Con : August 11, 2012.
    www.canadianjoecon.com
    THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!
    See you there!