help what is this, and history

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

help what is this, and history

it is dated 1982 hasbro says cheinco on the side. i found one on ebay says its a lunch box but i dont know. this was in a lot i bought at local estate auction. I am not a collector although i love GI joe. i just want to properly label what this is.

ok i try to upload 2 photos , hit the upload button then it wants meto dl a php file?

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ok i will try and describe it. it is overall cameo with red boarders. it has 2 handles. the main picture is a tank shooting. it has a generic looking guy shooting a mortar, another with a bandoleer and looks like WWII german MG42, a guy on the tanking holding a bazooka Hollywood style. there is a guy on the tanks 30 cal, another jumping off the tank with red chesting and thighs with a scoped assult riffle, a guy generic guy with an m16 standing on the tanks right side. 3 people running in front, the fist a female with crossbow, lookis like snake eyes and a black guy with beret and looks to be holding an Israeli gail. appears to be a desert scene.

Sounds like this:

New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

yep, silly question considering where i am at but, do you know the story on this?

nothing much really, i got the info from the archives seen here

YOJOE.COM | G.I.Joe Mini-Lunchbox - 1982
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia