New to boards and LOVE prototypes

yojoe.com

New to boards and LOVE prototypes

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to start in this thread because I love prototypes. I only collect the 0-ring stuff as of right now.

I have roughly 26 prototypes to date and plan to add more...LOTS MORE!!

I do not know why I took so long to join this amazing forum.

Last edited by nerdsgetchicks; 11-12-2011 at 12:27 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome aboard man, it's never too late to join the Yojoe forums, remember what they say, better late than never!

I think that 16 prototypes is quite a lot to own! I guess they should be really hard to come by, aren't they?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Welcome aboard man, it's never too late to join the Yojoe forums, remember what they say, better late than never!

I think that 16 prototypes is quite a lot to own! I guess they should be really hard to come by, aren't they?
    Sorry...It was 26..LOL

Thanks and yes. I am always searching.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome aboard. The prototype forum here is a little slow, but maybe having some new blood will re-invigorate it.

So, start sharing some pics. LOL.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSON View Post
    Welcome aboard. The prototype forum here is a little slow, but maybe having some new blood will re-invigorate it.

So, start sharing some pics. LOL.

Chris
    Thanks.

I have several. I uploaded my collection.

http://forums.yojoe.com/members/nerd...rototypes.html

Did you buy any of those prototypes at last years joe conventions? I sold a few from my collection there and it looks like most of the ones I let go of are also in your collecton.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSON View Post
    Did you buy any of those prototypes at last years joe conventions? I sold a few from my collection there and it looks like most of the ones I let go of are also in your collecton.
    Chris
    Maybe off Ebay...Never been to a convention. WE SHOULD TALK IF YOU HAVE MORE!!!!