GIJOE arah 172 - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJOE arah 172

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cageyJG View Post
    I hope he is getting good reader feedback and motivated to keep blazing away on this project. Does anyone here ever write him or IDW?
    They did a half-hearted attempt at a letter cloumn back when the series first started but didn't keep it up. I really miss letter columns from comics. It prolongs the enjoyment of the comic.

I don't know if I'm a fan of the dio cover. If it's something that I can literally make in my own back yard, why would I want to pay money for it? I can see how some would think it's fun though.

I have heard Hama is fairly receptive on Facebook but have never tried to contact him.
    The IDW forums do have some crossover members such as Antarctica, our senior yojoe comic summarist.
    From time to time Andy Schmidt would post reponses to questions on the IDW forums. I do not know if Carlos Guzman has or not. I don't think Larry Hama is on the IDW forums at all.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82 View Post
    I don't know if I'm a fan of the dio cover. If it's something that I can literally make in my own back yard, why would I want to pay money for it?
    I agree with you 100% there. I was disappointed to see the next cover was going to be toys. I want to see some cool artwork
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html