Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    The tea lights work rather well I must say.

Here's a photoshopped dio(I hope this counts). I found that the new Stiletto could make this killer pose and as I was editing the pics for the archive I remembered I took this fun shot of an alley behind Capitol Theater before it snowed. So I sized and lighted her digitally to match. The angles aren't quite right. I think I'll try some reshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was out and about the old backyard today. I took some Joes out with me and took some pics.

I was doing some yard work this afternoon and decided to try out an idea for a trench type position using sticks and dirt. I took a picture of Short-Fuze in it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here are a couple of more photos from my backyard:

I was so busy in Orlando I forgot to check these updates.

HOLY CRAP! That trench shot is AWESOME!! The scenery and lighting are just inspired. Great Job man!!!

And I love that Tripwire shot. Something about the depth of it. And for a picture of green guys standing in green grass, it really draws the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    I was so busy in Orlando I forgot to check these updates.

HOLY CRAP! That trench shot is AWESOME!! The scenery and lighting are just inspired. Great Job man!!!

And I love that Tripwire shot. Something about the depth of it. And for a picture of green guys standing in green grass, it really draws the eye.
    Hey, thanks! I’m glad you like ’em! Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to take some more this summer.

I really want to do some ones with vehicles this summer. While my Joes are super accessible and super organized, my vehicles take some effort to get out because I have them in bins on top of one another. I got to work on making them more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Hey, thanks! I’m glad you like ’em! Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to take some more this summer.

I really want to do some ones with vehicles this summer. While my Joes are super accessible and super organized, my vehicles take some effort to get out because I have them in bins on top of one another. I got to work on making them more accessible.
    I hear ya! My Vehicles currently make the base of the giant pile of boxes sitting behind me lol.

So I just got a new camera (as outlined in this thread http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=153654 ) and got out back to start testing the capabilities and feel it out a little bit. Here's one of the shots. I put another one of the same setup from a different angle and some different settings in that previously mentioned thread too.

Congrats on the new camera! The archive will continue to be in good hands! I’ve probably said it before, but I’ll say it again, yojoe.com is the most important GI Joe website on the Internet. I think I’ve been using it for around seventeen years now. I think I first visited in 2000 when I got the Internet. I might be wrong. But, it was definitely in the early 00’s.

Nice dio, man. I love the location. It made me run out and take a few pics myself. I got one of Rock ’N Roll on the RAM out back and one of Zartan on the side of my house. I need to further explore using the later location because it’s got a lot of interesting stuff going on like foliage, stones, and stuff.

ARGH! I'm so jealous of your backyard man, lol. You're right that Zartan shot is pretty sweet and needs some exploring