Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    @ PJ Notarianni It’s neat. It’s like a diorama with miniatures one would see in a museum. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Greetings from Miyajima

Beach landing...

We got a decent snowfall so I decided to take some outdoor pics today.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice work guys!

Beachhead gets to go to all the cool places

I was so busy shoveling that stupid snow I didn't even think about taking pictures, lol. I think I'm going to scout out a place for the next snow fall. That Ice-Viper looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Ok, so I took a break from processing Archive Photos to shovel snow. Then I Took a break from that to do some Christmas pictures, sort of. So in memory of the Christmas Armistice, Duke and Iceberg invited Destro and Mindbender to do what many people do in Utah(home of the Pit) during Winter Break with new fallen snow. They grab some boards and go drop in!!

And yes, those are all my rare pre-production figures in the back row and my, I guess now rare, Club Membership figures dropping in. I wanted to get the pictures taken before the "slopes" melted. They were just the easiest ones to get a hold of. I mean, why not take a couple hundred dollars worth of toys and stick them in the snow? lol
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 01-01-2019 at 10:54 PM.

I can appreciate how all of that came together between the figures and the posing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I can appreciate how all of that came together between the figures and the posing.
    Thanks man. Yeah, we got back from a movie and all the snow was gone lol. If I can I may go to where I shoveled cause it does look a bit like a frozen tundra.

I took this one of my Python Patrol figures today:

Nice! I keep seeing those trees in stores and have always wondered how they would work in Joe scale. It kinda works.

I like how you turned the set backwards. It makes that background look like it's further away, lol.

Thanks. The trees are okay. I picked them up in the 00's to use with my 1/32nd scale toy soldiers, which they're better suited for size wise.